Since 2016 I’ve been working with Haute Ecole de Gestion in Geneva. I am a visting lecturer at International Business Management programme in a Business Analysis specialisation. I love coming back every year for 3 days in the autumn to meet new group of students and explore topics such as Emotional intelligence, Art of questioning and give them an Interview Challenge. We also have fun. I believe learning has the best outcomes when participants enjoy it and can fully participate in workshop by creating, drawing, brainstorming and role playing etc.
My past lecturing experience
- Business Culture in Europe Workshops (20h) – IPAC Annecy (2016 – 2017)
- International Negotiations (20h) – IAE for Masters in Marketing (2016 -2018)
- Workshop: Interview Preparations for Graphic Design class (8h) – Aries Ecole (2017)
- Best practice in recruitment workshop & Job Search Abroad workshops (1.5h) – Le Club des Entreprises IAE (2016)
- English for Psychology & Sociology (40h) – USMB Chambery (2016-2017)