In search for a work life balance I left my beloved Dublin and moved to Annecy, France (2015). Before coming to France I worked in HR and PM for 9 years in Ireland & Canada. Currently I am a Coach & Learning Programme Manager at The Akkademy (Geneva) and a visiting lecturer at Haute Ecole de Gestion in Geneva.
In my private time I hike in the surrounding mountains, practice Birkam yoga, I continue to work on my French & learn about French heritage. I’m passionate about positive psychology, personal development, latest technologies, history and travel.
Enjoying every minute. I am the type of person whose glass is not half full, neither half empty but REFILLABLE:) also I am known for saying and meaning: Happy Monday!
My motto: If I don’t try, I won’t know.
- from 2018 Coach & Learning Program Manager, The AKKAdemy, Switzerland
- From 2016 a visiting lecturer at HEG, (International Business Management Faculty) Geneva, Switzerland
- 2016-2018 Duraj Consulting owner & coach, Annecy, France
- 2013-2015 HR Manager, Olive Safety, Dublin, Ireland
- 2013-2015 PM Manager, Olive Media, Dublin, Ireland
- 2012 HR Generalist, Mercury Engineering, Calgary, Canada
- 2008-2012 from Training and Development Administrator to Manager, Mercury Engineering, Dublin, Ireland
- 2004 English Teacher, Private English School in Pabianice, Poland
- Addicted to Udemy for Business and Rosetta Stone (for French)
- 2017 Diploma in Life and Executive Coaching, PSG, Dublin, Ireland
- 2015 Certificate in English Language Teaching, Dublin English School, Ireland
- 2015 Diploma in Project Management, Dublin Business School, Ireland
- 2011 Diploma in Business, Dublin Business School, Ireland
- 2008 Certificate in Personnel Practice, National College of Ireland, Ireland
- 2006 Master in International Relationships and Politics, WSMiP, Poland
Click here for References